Friday, June 28, 2013

Patriotic Fabric Wreath (summer craft)

Patriotic Fabric Wreath   I found this on herecomesthesun-kelly.blogspot.com
Do you need a last minute July 4th decor idea?

This is super simple and pretty quick to make.  I made it in one night.



MATERIALS

Wreath form (I used a wire one from Michael's)
Fabric
Rotary cutter and board


DIRECTIONS

Cut strips of fabric 2 inches wide and approximately 16 inches long.  Cut LOTS and LOTS of strips.  You could use scissors but it is easier and quicker to do with a rotary cutter and board.

Double knot your fabric around the wreath form, one strip at a time.  Scrunch your fabric together until you fill the entire wreath.





Since it is not very heavy, I hung it on my front door with a 3M picture hanger.  



I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment