- CRAFTFOAM GLUE
- GEM-TAC EMBELLISHING GLUE
- Orange acrylic paint
- Craft foam sheets in orange, yellow, green & brown
- 3/8” green grosgrain ribbon, 10” length
- 5/8” black check ribbon, 13-1/2” length
- Two 18mm moveable eyes
- Black permanent fine tip marker
- Three 1/2” green buttons
- Two 5/8” green buttons
- Scissors, sponge, ruler
- Print pattern and cut out each section. Trace each onto craft foam as follows: brown for the stem, green for the leaves, yellow for the eyes, nose & mouth, and orange for pumpkin and pocket.
- Using a damp sponge, sponge paint the front and back of the pumpkin and one side of the pocket with the orange paint. Let dry.
- Draw lines around both sides of the pumpkin, pocket, eyes, nose, mouth, leaves & stem with the fine tip marker.
- Glue the pocket to back of the pumpkin leaving the top of the pocket unglued. Following the directions for CRAFTFOAM GLUE, glue on the eyes, nose, mouth, stem & leaves as in the photo.
- Glue on the moveable eyes with GEM-TAC and the 5/8” green buttons at the corners of the mouth and the ½” green buttons on the leaves as in the photo.
- Glue black checked ribbon to the back of the pumpkin and the black buttons onto the ends of the ribbon with GEM-TAC.
- Make a bow with the green ribbon, cutting the ends at an angle and glue bow onto the leaves with GEM-TAC as in photo.